Friday, December 14, 2012

Chasing the Urgent

Oy. Sometimes there is a stretch where you just seem to chase from last-minute crisis to last-minute crisis. Perhaps “crisis” is an over-dramatic word, but I’m not coming up with a better one – just those things that need to be done right away. I’m winding up the remodel of our master bathroom, done in one huge swoop in response to a leaking toilet. Tuesday Clara found out that she is in a gymnastics performance, and it has been FAR too long since I made her any new leotards. The one leotard that still fits her is quite shabby. So I hurriedly made up another one. She measured perfectly to Jalie’s size S, but when made up this is tight in the armsyce, so I’m going to make the next one in a T and see what happens. The pic is a little blurry, but my children have veto power on what I post about them and this is the only shot Clara OK’d. The white things are classic polka dots even though the blur makes them look like bars in this photo.

My sister asked for a picture when I finished, so this blog post is for her :-).

 

036

3 comments:

caulistats said...

Very cute leotard! Thanks for the picture! :-)

Kimberly said...

You're welcome - it's always handy for me in the future to have notes on fit somewhere searchable.

Anonymous said...

Super cute leotard, even cuter model ;-).